Who we are
Registered Association: Fairy Canaan
Our registered address is: Borochov 11, Tel Aviv, Zip Code: 6326317
Our website address is: https://queermagic.org.il
You can contact us at: 0554-546-2584
Email: [email protected]
We are working to produce an event called Queer Magic
What is the personal information we collect and why do we collect it?
When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data displayed in the response form, as well as the visitor’s IP address, and their browser’s user agent string to help identify spam.
When uploading images to the site, it is recommended to avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS). Site visitors can download and extract all location data from the images on the site.
By leaving forms on the site, we store the information you leave in addition to location and browser information, only the webmasters have access to this information
We have made an effort to reduce the amount of information stored in cookies on the site and they are also stored locally on your computer
When you visit the purchase page of the Website, we will set a temporary cookie to determine whether your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is deleted when you close your browser.
Embedded content from other
sitesArticles or posts on this site may include embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites is deemed to be a reader’s visit to the websites from which the content is embedded.
We send analytical information about the use of the website to Google and Facebook, this information does not include personal information
Shop on the site
• The purchase through the site is subject to the conditions specified in these regulations.
• The mere purchase of the product on the site will constitute a declaration by the customer that he has read, understood and agreed to the provisions of these regulations. The Articles of Incorporation constitute a binding contract between you and the Company.
In order to purchase, you must be at least 18 years of age or older
• The site allows customers to buy the product conveniently, easily and safely via the Internet.
• After the purchase, a purchase confirmation will be sent to you by email once from the site, once from GROW and once a receipt from a green invoice, each of these can be used as an entrance ticket and all have your full name (all three should have their full name). Login will be made in front of your full name in the system
• The product can be purchased on the site at any time while stocks last.
• The purchase on the site is by credit card only and the transaction will be made after its approval by the credit company. Clearing is operated by Mechoulam, also known as GROW
• The price of the product on the website includes VAT unless otherwise stated
• The Company reserves the right to stop marketing and selling the product at any time and to deny the right to purchase on a sales site at its discretion.
• The Company and/or anyone acting on its behalf shall not be liable for direct and/or indirect damage caused as a result of participation in the various events and activities taking place therein
. What is stated on the site or displayed on it, does not constitute a professional opinion. Any information provided or any content appearing in any of the forums does not constitute professional advice, recommendation or opinion of any kind. In other words, the responsibility for the use of the information found in the forum lies solely with the user.
• You can cancel the transaction by contacting us by email [email protected]. Cancellation of the transaction will be valid only after receiving approval from us to cancel the transaction in the event that there was an error in the purchase and no more than 14 days have passed from the date of purchase and at least 7 days from the date of the event.
• The ticket can be transferred to a third person as long as you do not charge more than the original price and as long as you have updated us by email [email protected]
• All intellectual property rights in this website are the exclusive property of the company Fairy Canaan
• No information from this website may be copied, reproduced, distributed, published or otherwise used unless prior written consent has been given.
Law and Jurisdiction
• The interpretation and enforcement of these regulations and/or any action or dispute arising therefrom shall be done in accordance with Israeli law only and the competent court in one of the Tel Aviv-Jaffa districts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.